- 1 can of chickpeas (garbanzo beans)
- 2 Celery Stalks (chopped however you want)
- salt n pepper (or whatever seasonings YOU want to use. It's all about YOU, baby!)
- 1/4 of a small white onion (chopped, you can use whatever onion you like or no onion at all.)
- fork (if you have a food processor then feel free to use it, but make sure your beans are kinda chunky and not smooth.)
Now, the pictures!!!
First take your chopped onion and chopped celery and combine them together
Then take your smashed up chickpeas (RIGHT) and combine them with your celery and onion mix. It should look similar to this (BELOW):
Now, take your Vegenaise and add about 1 tablespoon. Mix it into your salad mix until it is even. Add more but only add it in small amounts so you don't over do it
Now add salt and pepper or whatever seasonings you choose to your mixture. You can use whatever bread you like, I've has it on many kinds but my favorite is Tandoori Nan.
This is what mine looks like:
It really is a great tasting and healthy sandwich. I always feel good after having one of these. Even if you aren't vegan you can make the same sandwich with mayo. It's better with Vegenaise though. I hope that one of you out there decides to give it a try. it makes a good lunch to take with you. Let me know if you make it. OR!!! You could just come over and I'll make it for you. *wink*